Friday, October 17, 2008

Here it is...




Yes sisters I finally did it, I have somehow managed to start my blog, but with a little help from my sissy Jess...okay alot of help. Hence the Background, playlist, etc you get the picture. She's wonderful :). Obviously, I have nothing too important like babies, mission calls, reba concerts (Katie Jo).. But for those of you that dont know, here are a few pictures of what I've been up to. I am currently a Freshman at Utah State, GO AGGIES! Yes, college is definantly a new experience and a HUGE adjustment, but I'm loving it regardless. I recently had the chance to have a few of my girls come up to visit and show them around, but we had the chance that weekend to drive the short half hour to beautiful Bear Lake. Plus I needed to soak up the rays as much as possible before Logan turns into a blissful Ice Age. Gotta Love it!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Blog is way cute Lara! I'm glad you are doing great at school and all! I also got a blog after Jess introduced me to hers and trust me I needed a lot of help and still do! but We'll get there! Have a good weekend!

Nikki said...

YEah SIster! I have been waiting forever. Now we can see what you're up to up there when you're not home;) It took me a few days to figure it out too. NOt as long as you though. HAHA.exfr

Katie Jo said...

I love it girl! Weird... we live in the same town and we work in the same office and yet I haven't seen you in ages. I'm glad you're loving USU :)

The Olsen's said...

Yah! You have a blog! You are so cute!Love the picture of you and Brady(my favorite part about the blog)!I am so glad you are having fun at college!I am excited to stay in touch with you and your new fun blog!
-Danielle

Jess said...

Soooo cute sister friend! Thanks to me! When are you coming down again? We need to plan a sisters weekend up there! Love you, don't be naughty!

The Fam said...

Way to go Lou!!! It's a great way for us to keep in touch or for your mom to keep an eye on you! Hmmm. Post more! KLove ya.
Desi

Abbey Gal said...

Well all I'm gonna say about this is it's about damn time. Now you better stay up on it! Yeah, you are heading into the 8 months of winter in Logan... Good luck! Missing you like candy....

John and Erin said...

Good decision cousin! Now we can be in touch more! Don't get too crazy up there in Logan. Love ya

Nikki said...

Ok seriously, your blog is cute but post more. What the heck?! Love you sissy pants.

Matt said...

Great Pics! :) Go Aggies!
http://hoodieup.com/USU